Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!

I'm sitting in front of my television watching local school closings. It's amazing that, despite the fact that I'm not in school anymore, I still find myself watching to see if the school I work for is displayed....even though my boss already called me and cancelled. It's like the inner child in me wants to relive school days when I would stay up super late watching the snow and then wake up super early just to see if schools were closed.
I will say that it will be so nice tomorrow to go out with the family and enjoy the snow. I plan to organize a big snowball fight with my siblings. I suppose this is the good part of having five siblings all under the age of 15. Most likely, my 14 year old brother will kill me with the snowballs tomorrow...he always does. Last year, though, he incurred my wrath when he decided it would be a good idea to empty the contents of a snow shovel on my head....yeah...I wasn't too happy about that one.
As much as I dislike my job sometimes, I have to admit that tomorrow's snow day will definitely be one of the perks...So here's to sleeping in on a Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment