Monday, January 4, 2010

Work...blech!

So, last night I had every intention of writing.....but then I ended up with a killer headache that refused to go away. Finally, around midnight I was able to sleep and get some relief.
Today was my first day back to work since December 9. I work at a small Christian school that closes for three weeks for the holidays. The break was wonderful, but going back to work after being off schedule for three weeks is so tough, especially when you have to be there at 7. That's right....7.
School doesn't start until 8:30...but for some reason, my boss feels the need to open the building at 7. Normally, another teacher and I switch off so we only have to go in early every other week. I found out this morning, though, that I will be doing it every week for the rest of the year. It makes me so angry when my boss adds more and more to our plates. When I first started coming in early, I was supposed to be there at 7:30 every other week...then it was 7:00 every other week-now it's 7 every week.
I'm exhausted already and its only Monday. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment